WhatsApp messenger was first launched for testing purposes only. But now it is not limited to texting. A user can send text messages as well as make a voice or video call, send real-time live location, share documents, pictures, videos, and contact of a particular user. The app has gone through many developments over the years.
After acquainted with Facebook. Developers of Facebook bring many changes to the app. WhatsApp gains popularity among the people after the acquisition. A lot of features has been added after Facebook took command over the app.
WhatsApp is user-friendly and pretty basic in design and working. WhatsApp is also the largest technology platform as seen for business purposes and to connect from distant relatives and friends. WhatsApp is used all over the world and it is available in different languages depending upon the respective country. This app connects people from distant places over the internet.
How To Restore WhatsApp Backup From Google Drive
Today we will get to know about the process to restore WhatsApp backup from Google drive.
- Download the WhatsApp application from Google Play Store and wait for the installation of the app.
- After the installation is finished, click on open, then Agree and Continue.
- Now the user will need to enter his/her phone number. Enter Phone Number and tap on next.
- Wait for the verification of the number. After the completion of the verification process. Tap on the OK button.
- WhatsApp will send a verification message.
(If it doesn’t get verified automatically, then the user will need to verify WhatsApp manually).
- Now WhatsApp will ask the user to permit the app to access data. Click on Continue.
- After giving appropriate permission to the app and now WhatsApp will ask the user to give access to contacts on the phone. Click on Allow.
- The next permission will be to access local files on the mobile. Click on Allow to proceed further.
- Now, WhatsApp will look for backups from local storage or Google Drive. Once it finds the latest backup, you’ll see the details on the screen. Because of the way WhatsApp works, the user will have to choose to restore the data right now.
- After the setup is complete, the user won’t be able to restore the data (without reinstalling the app).
- Once the initialization process is done, the user will see an option for setting up Google Drive backup service on your new phone.
- Here, it’s best to select the Daily option. Then, tap the Done button.
Before restoring a backup, the user must ensure that the backup is latest and appropriate. After double-checking everything. Click on the restore and WhatsApp will restore all the previous backup text and media files in the new WhatsApp. That’s all we know so far about the process of how to restore WhatsApp backup from Google Drive.
If you want to be updated with several other news and latest released movies, stay connected with us. If you are facing any issues in following the method mentioned above or you have any questions regarding this tutorial, then feel free to ask us about them via the comments below. For regular updates and more information, kindly stay connected with our site.