WhatsApp is one of the most popular social media apps. It was first introduced in the year 2009 by the two former employees of yahoo. At the time of the launch, it gained much recognition but after the acquisition of WhatsApp by Facebook in the year 2014, this social media app grew multifield and become one of the prior apps for texting and messaging. There are many WhatsApp mod apps available like GBWhatsApp, FMWhatsApp, YOWhatsApp which you can use for the same.
According to the current data, WhatsApp holds more than 1.5 billion active users as well as it is providing its services in more than 100 countries at the same time. Developers of WhatsApp working day and night to provide the latest features and updates on the app. After the acquisition of WhatsApp by Facebook, this app has got updated with plenty of different functions and features, which include a user can make voice and video calls via an internet connection and even share large files and documents through the app.
How To Record WhatsApp Calls On iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch)
- Switch on the screen of the iPhone and go to the “Control Center” in Settings.
- Click on the “Customize Controls” and opt to add “Screen Recording” to the list of active controls.
- Now the user needs to head towards the “Control Center” and need to long-press the record button in order to start recording functionality.
- Now the user will have to move towards the WhatsApp app and make a video call to a particular user by clicking on the make video call icon.
- The recording of the call will be going on in the background. But the user needs to Make sure that the microphone is enabled and the volume of the call is up so that the recording of the voice is clear and proper from both sides.
- After finishing the video call and disconnecting it, the user needs to click on the stop recording icon and the recording of the video call will be saved in the device by default.
One of the vital developments in the app is the introduction of WhatsApp web, this particular app was dedicated to those people whose primary motive is to run their business online with the proper manoeuvre. WhatsApp video/voice call feature was also the biggest update for the app, which revolutionized the way people connect. Introduction of WhatsApp video/voice call feature draws maximum percentage of users towards the app.
A lot of people now prefer WhatsApp calling over conventional calling feature through the phone, the main reason behind this preference is better clarity of voice through the app and users can make free calls anywhere without spending a single penny. However, there are some uncertainties with the app, you cannot record voice/video calls on WhatsApp, which is a setback for many users.
But thanks to a certain trick with the help of these the user can record WhatsApp videos as well as voice calls on his/her smartphone without any hurdles. Although there are plenty of methods by which a user can record WhatsApp video calls, like by using a third-party app.
Today we will be going to talk about the process to record WhatsApp video calls on IOS devices. Although there is no proper feature in the app which allows the user to record the video through the app, we can try some other easiest methods to record video calls on IOS devices, perhaps these methods come with shortcomings and depend upon the device as well as IOS versions.
So, let get to know about the method to make this happen on iOS devices. For the knowledge, IOS devices running above or on IOS11 can use Apple’s built-in screen recorder to record WhatsApp video calls.
This is the most basic as well as the easiest method to record WhatsApp video calls on IOS devices where a user doesn’t need to have a third-party app. In summing up we can say this method is the easiest because the WhatsApp application doesn’t provide a particular way to record a video call through the app.
Through the device inbuilt recording functionality, the user can record video, as well as voice calls on their device easily. This is all the information we have regarding “WhatsApp video call recording on IOS devices” right now, for further updates stay connected with us.