Let’s know today How to open old Facebook Account As we all know that FB is very popular social networking site which is used by almost all smart phone users. In this, we can make a lot of our friends, along with chatting with them, we can communicate our words to the country and the world. Although some people lose their account due to their mistakes like some users delete the account by themselves, some create many accounts and lose their account due to not remembering their Gmail ID and password. Our Facebook ID keeps a lot of friends and chats with them saved.
In such a situation, no one would like to create a new account except Old FB, there are two main reasons for account closure, first you must request to delete yourself, in which the account permanent is deleted after 30 days. Secondly, when a user forgets his username and password, his Facebook account becomes inactive. If you requested to delete, you can log in anytime by entering your username and password within 30 days. But if you have forgotten the ID and password, then the method mentioned in this post will help you a lot.
How to open old Facebook Account
In most of the cases, it is seen that the user forgets the username and password of their old account, but for your information, tell that you can start your account back without any username and password. For this, you only need to know your mobile number or email ID, so how do you recover from them? Let us know step by step.
1. First open the login page of Facebook, for this you can use both its app or website.
2. In the login page, you will find the option of Forgotten Password at the bottom, you have to click on it.
3. Now you have to enter the registered mobile number or email address in the old Facebook Account here.
4. After this, you will see the profile of the account in which the name and DP will remain, if this is your profile, then click on Continue.
5. As soon as you continue, an OTP will appear in your mobile number or email ID, which will confirm your password and open the old account by opening the old account in this way.
You have seen how easy it is to turn on an old Facebook account, for this you need neither a username nor a password, just you should know the email ID or mobile number in your old account.
Reason for Facebook Account Closure
There can be three main reasons for this.
1. Deleting by yourself Some people delete their FB account on their own for personal reasons, although Facebook gives you two options in the process. You can activate your account again whenever you want, in the first deactivate and second permanent delete deactivate. But in permanent delete, you are given 30 days, if you want again in this time period, you can recover the account, but after 30 days your account disappears forever.
2. Forgetting Usernames and Passwords Many people create more than one account, in such a situation the possibility of forgetting the ID of the old account is more. In such a case, if you do not log in to your old account, then your old account becomes inactive.
Things required to open an old Facebook account
Which name and photo should be known in your old account, apart from this, it is necessary to know which mobile number or email ID you used while creating the account. When you have so much information, the most important thing should be the old number and email ID in your existing smart phone so that you can get OTP in mobile while confirming the information. When you confirm OTP then you can start your old account back.
So now you know that How to open old Facebook Account For this, you do not need to do much, just have to have the mobile number or the Gmail ID address of that account. You can recover any old account from the number or Gmail ID that you want to restart. However, if you have deleted the account by yourself, then you are given 30 days to start it again, then hope that this post today will prove to be helpful for you.
Read also –