Let’s know today How to backup whatsapp In Hindi, if you also want to keep your WhatsApp Chat always safe even after changing the mobile, then you should backup it from time to time. After which you will be able to recover them easily if you need your WhatsApp chat, for this you will just need a Gmail ID, which will keep backup of all your chat saved in your Gmail ID as soon as you connect. WhatsApp gives you three options to back up. You can backup every day, week, month, as you also know that WhatsApp is the world’s most used messenger app.
In which millions of messages are sent every day, because it is very easy to use, therefore most people use WhatsApp to talk to their friends. Since the beginning, a lot of good features have been added to WhatsApp, in which the backup feature is proving very useful, in such a situation, you should know in WhatsApp Ka Backup Kaise Kare Hindi because even after changing the mobile you can chat data in your old mobile Can be restored in the new mobile.
How to backup whatsapp
The way to backup WhatsApp is very easy, you can understand it at once. If you are backing up WhatsApp for the first time, for this you will need your Gmail ID in your mobile. Once the Gmail ID is linked, your backup automatic will be saved in your Gmail ID, so how do we know it?
1. To backup WhatsApp, first open this app.
2. Now go to Settings by clicking on the icon in the menu in the right side.
3. As soon as you open the settings, you will get many options, click on the Chat option.
4. Here you will find the option of Chat Backup at the bottom, click on it.
5. After this, the page of WhatsApp Chat Backup will open in which you have to make the following settings.
- Back Up To Google Drive First of all, you have to select the backup time in it, it is never set before, which you can only set on When I Tap Back Up, Daily, Weekly, Monthly. Daily, Weekly and Monthly are automatic, for example, if you have selected Monthly, then your WhatsApp Backup will be saved in your Google Account every month.
- By clicking in Google Account, you have to select the Gmail ID on which you want to take WhatsApp Backup. If you have more than one Gmail ID in your phone, then all of you will get this option, you have to select one of these.
- BackUp Over In this you get two options WiFi Only and WiFi or Cellular If you choose the first option WiFi only, then whenever your mobile is connected to a WiFi then only WhatsApp Backup Le will be taken. While in the other option, apart from WiFi, you can also take backup from the mobile Internet connection.
- Include Videos If you want the videos in your chat to be safe, you can turn this option on.
After making this setting, you click on the green button of Back Up at the top, after which the process of your WhatsApp backup will start. This may take a few minutes, once the process is complete all your messages will be saved in your Gmail ID.
Benefit of backing up whatsapp
If you backup your WhatsApp and then uninstall and re-install WhatsApp from your phone, all old and new messages, chats, photos, videos are returned from your backup. But if you do not take Backup and then uninstall WhatsApp, then all your WhatsApp data is also deleted along with it.
So now you know that How to backup whatsapp If you want all the chats in your WhatsApp to be safe, then you must backup it. Although there are many apps in the Google Play Store for this, but sometimes they do not work due to being a third party, in such a situation, you should always resort to the official backup process and you will know how easy it is in this post.
Read also –